We would like to invite you to participate in the Sixth International Conference of CIS Countries. «Sol-gel synthesis and research of inorganic compounds, hybrid functional materials and disperse systems» - "SOL-GEL 2020".
We are sorry to announce that the Sixth International Conference of CIS Countries. "SOL-GEL 2020" scheduled for August 24-28, 2020 at Samarkand State University in Samarkand has now officially been postponed to 2021 due to the current Covid-19 health emergency.
We are aiming to hold the conference at the same venue next year. We will confirm the final dates for the event as soon as possible.
The theoretical aspects of sol-gel process
• Sol-gel synthesis and research of nanoparticles
• Sol-gel films, coatings and membranes
• Hybrid inorganic and organic-inorganic materials
• Nano- and micro-structured materials by sol-gel method
• Porous materials and hierarchical structured materials
• Characterization and modeling techniques for sol-gel materials
• Sol-gel materials for environmental protection, agriculture and biomedicine applications
• Applications of sol-gel science and technology
Registration has been extended to February, 3 Abstract submission has been extended to April, 30 2020 Information on the conference abstract acceptance: May 2020 Conference program layout: June 2020
Conference start date: 08.24.2020 Conference end date: 08/28/2020 Location: Samarkand, University Boulevard 15, Samarkand State University Conference website: http://solgel2020.uz/
Institute of Silicate
Chemistry of RAS
University in Tashkent
Institute of Material
Sciences AS RUz
Academy of Sciences of
the Republic of
Institute of Solution